Window Tint Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so 20% would match the factory rear tint on a 95 tahoe? i hate the clear front and love the back windows

Yes sir, I only have tint on the front two windows. The rears are stock. Ask your tint guy about it though. My guy used a different shade of 20%, it is a more grey to match the factory tint better.

Regular tint has a kind of a blue tint. Either way, 20% is the way to go. I have had 20 on all of my vehicles, I have never been hassled for it and don't have to roll down my windows to back up.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

It will be getting a 6" visor strip soon as well. It really cleans it up.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My back window on my ext/cab came with factory tint but I had limo placed over it due to a lot of Texas drivers put on the high beams after you pass them and it makes the inside look darker in this Texas heat. My doctor budy had some tint put on his new car it has a kinda mirror look to it I like it.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
My back window on my ext/cab came with factory tint but I had limo placed over it due to a lot of Texas drivers put on the high beams after you pass them and it makes the inside look darker in this Texas heat. My doctor budy had some tint put on his new car it has a kinda mirror look to it I like it.

Mirror tint is illegal to have in Texas. Also I have noticed that with the hi beams, wtf is up with that because it always ****** me off.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mirror tint is illegal to have in Texas. Also I have noticed that with the hi beams, wtf is up with that because it always ****** me off.

Well guys it's not really mirror tint it a expensive tint that's out there the look of it is like what Benz cars have. My buddy has it on his Geniness car.