Wideband O2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The AFR500v2 is well regarded and accurate. There are cheaper units from AEM and others.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Also using the aem. Use the serial output for data logging

Sent from my Samsung S20 using Tapatalk

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
Also using the aem. Use the serial output for data logging

I have the same setup. Running a p59 PCM and data log it through the AC pressure sensor circuit.

Awest623

Reaction score
I have the same setup. Running a p59 PCM and data log it through the AC pressure sensor circuit.
I'm running on 0411. I've heard you can run it into one of the egr pins on the computer but then it'd only be an analog signal. Imho serial is better since you can't get erroneous signals from running the wires too close together.

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
I'm running on 0411. I've heard you can run it into one of the egr pins on the computer but then it'd only be an analog signal. Imho serial is better since you can't get erroneous signals from running the wires too close together.

You can run the analog on pretty much any 0-5v that’s available. It’s definitely better on serial, but I don’t have the pro set for HPT, so I ran it straight to the pcm on a dedicated run since I’m not using the AC sensor. I calculated the voltage offset and made a math parameter on the scanner and it reads pretty dead on, so I’m gonna roll with it for now.

Awest623

Reaction score
You can run the analog on pretty much any 0-5v that’s available. It’s definitely better on serial, but I don’t have the pro set for HPT, so I ran it straight to the pcm on a dedicated run since I’m not using the AC sensor. I calculated the voltage offset and made a math parameter on the scanner and it reads pretty dead on, so I’m gonna roll with it for now.
I feel ya. Don't change what ain't broken. But you don't need the pro setup to run serial. All you need is a serial to usb adapter and then plug it into your laptop. Goatrope garage has a pretty good tutorial for it on YouTube. He also makes great tuning videos for anyone looking to get into tuning. I've used his methods and everything is turning out perfect.