White on black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't get the pics up last night, I'm at school so I won't get them up until tonight after football practice

Ayee nice to find more highschool football players! what position you play?? not trying to jack the thread or anything..

PrunetuckyMuddin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got the pictures up finaly, i had started taping everything then it got dark, hence the flash light; after i was done taping i got one of my hallogen lights out and that gave enough light. first i just planed on doing the gmc and chrome in the grille, but decided to do my bumpers, so i did some more taping and sprayed everything. took about two hours, it was almost 85 degrees in front of my truck so the plasti dip dried fast.

Attachments

• 0123.jpg
    0123.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 01234.jpg
    01234.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 012345.jpg
    012345.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 28

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
got the pictures up finaly, i had started taping everything then it got dark, hence the flash light; after i was done taping i got one of my hallogen lights out and that gave enough light. first i just planed on doing the gmc and chrome in the grille, but decided to do my bumpers, so i did some more taping and sprayed everything. took about two hours, it was almost 85 degrees in front of my truck so the plasti dip dried fast.

Looks really good. ive been debating whether i should paint my front bumper or not. I might actually consider it after seeing yours, it turned out nicer than i thought it would!

PrunetuckyMuddin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, and the plasti dip was a good idea and it's fairly durable, I've already went offroading with it and it didn't even get scratched. And goin from nose to onside receiver is a big change, how big are your guys receivers?

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Thanks, and the plasti dip was a good idea and it's fairly durable, I've already went offroading with it and it didn't even get scratched. And goin from nose to onside receiver is a big change, how big are your guys receivers?

Your right it is pretty durable. and the reason why i was a nose guard was because it was my first year in football and honestly i didn't even know what to do. i was probably the skinniest person on the team. Now im 6'1 and 168 lbs and probably the fastest on the team. So thats why i switched from that to reciever.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Nice, I'm 6'3" 275 and only run a 5.6 40 in full pads. Do u go to a big time football school?

Damn now thats what im talkin' about! height and weight. And that's not half bad for your size. theres alot of small kids on my team that run 6 second 40's. and I havent had anyone time me in my 40 yard yet but ive timed myself a few times and got around 4.6-4.8 seconds. Im hoping to get to 4.39 or less to beat my school's record from 2010'. and nah not really. I go to Frisco Centennial High School. Though a bunch of kids get scholarships here. Wbu?