Whipple 1.6L 1100 cfm Twin Screw Blower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
haha okay. Well we will see what I can come up with. Im also in the middle of saving for a wedding and for a SAS. Not sure if I will be able to come up with that much before then though. I will let you know.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ok thanks, you're welcome to make an offer via PM........I could let you know right now if it would be enough, then you atleast have a firm amount to ask the wife about.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
For the tbi motor, it adds an extra 10" at most to engine height(remove the tbi from your intake and measure distance between tbi mounting surface on intake and lowest point of hood). The inlet is on the rear, so the tbi isn't adding any height. Although for best airflow, it WOULD be best to run some sort of cowl induction, that way it draws cold air in instantly, instead of routing the cold air thru a maze of ductwork under the hood.

The manual has install guides for everything from a 4.3 up thru the 5.7. I'd have to check again, not sure if the 454 is listed. I know most people bought the next size up(2.3L 1400cfm) blower for the 454.