which lowering kit to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok I've had my truck lifted for 2 years now and I realize I'm more of a hot rodder than an offroader.lol so I want to do a 4-6 drop and I looked at djm, but I've heard some bad things about their control arms and stuff. so out of all the brands out there, which is the best for a complete kit? I'm also going to put rear helper bags on it too.

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would if you still had your truck.lmao

just buy my whole truck then I can start over.lol

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I went all belltech, in all honesty, the rear drop axle over leaf, the brackets spun right around on me...

You must be registered for see images attach

So the axle was yoke was pointing to the sky! So im not sure if theirs a better design out there but the Belltech one sucked! So i had to weld them in. Same with their spindles, i find they stick the wheels out to far... so you could have clearance issues with your tire/fender area.

The bell tech shocks, i have to say those seem pretty good, im happy with them.

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, can you believe it. I would tell you the story about it, but he'd be too embarrased.lmao

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
yeah, can you believe it. I would tell you the story about it, but he'd be too embarrased.lmao

I want to know now! ahahah

Oh and on the otherhand, if you have some skills at welding, ive been calculating my 4 link rear suspension, and it seems like a really reasonable price. If i would have knew the price difference, i woud have spent the few hundre more and build that instead.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I want to know now! ahahah

Oh and on the otherhand, if you have some skills at welding, ive been calculating my 4 link rear suspension, and it seems like a really reasonable price. If i would have knew the price difference, i woud have spent the few hundre more and build that instead.

Traded the truck for a 97 civic, got screwed bad on that deal, got tired of finding more things wrong with it everytime i fixed something, found out that the "valve tick" was a collapsed lifter, sold civic for 1700, bought 95 yukon for 1500

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Traded the truck for a 97 civic, got screwed bad on that deal, got tired of finding more things wrong with it everytime i fixed something, found out that the "valve tick" was a collapsed lifter, sold civic for 1700, bought 95 yukon for 1500

i liked the pickup:(