Wheres this coming from?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright so i was checking my spark plugs bc i believe i have a mis somewhere (truck hesitates to take off does a little "puff puff puff then goes when i take off from a stop)

needless to say the plugs i dont think have been changed since the truck was owned 1st.

You must be registered for see images attach

anyways to the main point, as i was looking i noticed on the driver side on the manifold there was some type of liquid, looks like oil, not sure where it came from!!!!!

any ideas????

oooh!! mine is doing that on the tps side of the tbi i guess the next warm day i will be fixind this.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good luck! i was gonna remove them and thread seal them but i cant get the torque wrench in there bc theres not enough room with all the tb stuff in the way, and i dont wanna remove it bc ill end up screwing up something

i just siliconed the s h i t out of them

X-Cutioner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
im glad i ran across this thread
i have been fighting theis for 2 years now, i even replace the valve cover gasket on the driver side trying to fix it
next oil change i will go ahead and seal those bolts