where'd yall mount toggle switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is where my switches are. I love useing Piaa wireing harness's clean and easy to wire up.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

this is my updated pic. I moved the switxhes to the other side, the toggle is my reverse lights.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Fog lights

Reverse/work lights. I'm wanting to replace it with an OEM fog light switch.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Even though I'm totally opposed to mounting aftermarket switches to the dash of 95-98 GMT-400's (having to take whole panel off = PITA. Having to take off whole panel with switches already mounted prior to= HUGE PITA)= MHO, I have to say that whenever I install off-road lights on my future brush guard/bull bar, that's where I plan on mounting an illuminated toggle switch for the relay. SO much faster and easier to flip a switch right behind the turn signal lever than to reach underneath the dash where everything else is. "Planning for plans that require a plan before that." - Me.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fog lights

Reverse/work lights. I'm wanting to replace it with an OEM fog light switch.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

hey,, umm,,,, you should service your engine soon,,,,:ROFLJest:

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Super crappy cellphone pic of my old truck. Switch mounted to the dash where a power transfer case switch would have gone. Mounted it there for a strobe light I had but never actually hooked it up. I used to tell female passengers it was for the nitrous, and whatever you do....DON'T HIT THE SWITCH.
Got one pretty good one time, she hit the switch and I just stomped on the gas until she shut it off. She was convinced that I had a truck out of Mad Max or something :rofl:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Super crappy cellphone pic of my old truck. Switch mounted to the dash where a power transfer case switch would have gone. Mounted it there for a strobe light I had but never actually hooked it up. I used to tell female passengers it was for the nitrous, and whatever you do....DON'T HIT THE SWITCH.
Got one pretty good one time, she hit the switch and I just stomped on the gas until she shut it off. She was convinced that I had a truck out of Mad Max or something :rofl:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That's hilarious!

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:rofl: more like take the code reader and clear it for a few days. LMAO.

lmao!!,, cant say i havent done it,,, it always feels like a new truck when the lights are off ,,, atleast for a few days,,lol