where'd yall mount toggle switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katkatcher#1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
took out factory cd player and bent a piece of .125 sheet metal and mounted it to the slide in clips for the cd player
You must be registered for see images attach

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
toggle mounts for my no longer existant running lights were on the kick panel by the hood pull. but my next set of toggle switches will be on my new center console when i get new seats and need toggle switches.

katkatcher#1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant say too much none of mine are workin right now but the 1st one was a momentary switch for my train horns,2 was for of drivin lights and the 3rd was for a set of reverse lights...got a noise violation for the horns when the cop saw me lean up to blow them,now the wired into the steerin wheel,went from 55w to 130w drivin lights and burnt the wire,and i built a rear bumper and never put the backup lights back on

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mine is top switch master power for wig wag, smaller 2 for selectable patterns

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
in are in my switch box, on my jumpseat. lol

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I install my siren, I'm gonna make a custom switch panel. SHould be pretty badass IMO

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Factory overhead console has an empty plate made for toggles.

chevy_man

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I got a little crazy with the rotozip on the right switch, but my trim piece is already broken so when I replace it I'll replace it with a matching LED switch. I think I need some blue LED's for the switches though, the green is bright as **** at night.

And to whomever melted their wire, use a relay!!!! Fuses and relays are there for safety, it's better to burn out a fuse 5 times before you figure out your ****** than burn up your truck. And relays are used because a general 12v toggle is only good for an amp or two, not 30. Both my low-high beam mod relay and KC relay are 30A and without them the switch would get hot as ****. Good example, in the mid 90's intrepids the fog lights run through the switch so if you drive with them on for very long the switch damn near melts and oozes into your lap.