Where should I get HID's from??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
have u got any tracking numbers? It took them 14 days to ship mine from china to cali then to me. A total of a month and i still keep buying and the same stuff. But u get what u pay for and im happy everytime eventually.
heres one of the 6k with the lows and highs on. But the highs are still stock in this pic for a comparison.
You must be registered for see images attach

kinda funny seeing how they have a warehouse in Cali ..I asked them about **** coming from China when they have a warehouse here they said they used to sell everything out of the cali warehouse but like 75% orders were actually being shipped overseas so they opened the warehouses in china because it was a lot cheaper to ship and they didnt have to deal with so much customs bs

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hear ya, next time I might just pony up the extra what 30 bucks and at least have what I ordered in the 3-5 days.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I checked the tracking # and it arrived on the 20th and says return to sender on the 21st. Now being processed at another USPS facility....WTF!!!

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you have to sign for em and if your not home they are suposed to leave a card to fill out
Did not recieve any card or nothing. Now I'm getting a bit pissed, wait all this time for this to happen..................ughh

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So far all I get is recordings from DDM,,,,Not so sure I will be using these guys ever again!! end of rant.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So They tell me my Email address was in the mailing address......no cause I printed out the page so dont know what he is saying so no lights for me..