Where should I get HID's from??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i found it easier to contact DDM on facebook...when the phone was busy.

I think I will just use another place, I know it will be a bit more but O'well at least I hope they wont give me a BS story like DDM did.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ouch man this whole thing sucks. i will be looking for some hid's for my silverado soon and I will avoid ddm for sure!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Ouch man this whole thing sucks. i will be looking for some hid's for my silverado soon and I will avoid ddm for sure!

I wouldnt let one horror story kepp from buying from them I have bought prob damn near 20 sets from them over the last 2 years and have never had any probs. Ive never tried to contact them on the phone but when Ive asked them something on facebook they seem to get back with speedy reply

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldnt let one horror story kepp from buying from them I have bought prob damn near 20 sets from them over the last 2 years and have never had any probs. Ive never tried to contact them on the phone but when Ive asked them something on facebook they seem to get back with speedy reply

As Devs93 said mine is just a one story so dont take it to heart that they suck. I'm sure if you went with them it would be ok, but as for me there are plenty of other places to buy from. Good luck TwitchZ28 in your findings..

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Yeah. No offense to mysilvi but I've ordered MANY Many many different sets of lights from ddm. I've never had a problem with them as far as ordering and shipment. I wouldn't let one bad experience shy you away from a good thing

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hear ya guys, I think I was the exception but I once burned I take a different path....thats just the way I'm built...lol

Reaction score
I ordered my set from DDM and it got here within a week and a half of the purchase. Considering Im all the way in SC, haha. But I accidentely ordered one wrong size due to my new headlight housings, hehe so I contacted them via Customer Support on their website and they responded the next day. I shipped them back and im waiting on my new bulbs to come in.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I ordered my set from DDM and it got here within a week and a half of the purchase. Considering Im all the way in SC, haha. But I accidentely ordered one wrong size due to my new headlight housings, hehe so I contacted them via Customer Support on their website and they responded the next day. I shipped them back and im waiting on my new bulbs to come in.

Glad it's getting worked out. Again, I sincerely apologize for the trouble