Wheel Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda_man22

Reaction score
Well ive always hated the idea of thick wheel spacers but the time has come to give in.
Mostly to get rid of the tire rub at steering full lock...

Where is the best place to buy these??

im thinking a set of 4 maybe 1.25" fornt and 1.5" rear, im on stock z71 16" rims with 285/75/16 tires

Thanks a lot

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Check ebay. Probably you're best bet as far as price goes. This reminds me that I need to try and make a set for "Rewind".

panda_man22

Reaction score
are hubcentric spacers needed? Whos here is using sapcers what style do you have
and if you got any pics please post them!!!!!!!!!!

i imagine they would be a lot better and less chancefor vibrations.?

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score

See what happened is..... I know. LOL. I'm going to use a set my buddy is taking off his tacoma and get my measurements off of. Machining them will be a breeze, its getting proper measurements for them.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
make sure if you get spacers that they are steel ones, aluminum ones corrode and break and the dissimilar metals play heck with each other.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well ive always hated the idea of thick wheel spacers but the time has come to give in.

im thinking a set of 4 maybe 1.25" fornt and 1.5" rear, im on stock z71 16" rims with 285/75/16 tires

Thanks a lot

Your rubbing that bad with stock wheels & 285's? I have a slight rub on mine but was only gonna use a small 1/4" spacer to clearance it. Over an inch seems excessive unless you really just want them sticking that far out.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score

Thanks a lot

Interesting, I'm running that same size tire and have had no rubbing issues.