Wheel Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think thats where mine is rubbing as well. Its in the exact same spot on both fronts on the inside of the sidewall, not the actual tread rubbing.

Mine too. My tires have" side wall tread" and that's what's rubbing

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
wow. i have run 285s a bunch of times on different trucks and never once even had to crank. huh. i would for sure stick with a smaller maybe 1/4 in spacer if needed.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I put 1/4in spacers on Saturday. I checked the torque on all my lug nuts today. There all still tight going to be checking them once a week till I get comfortable with them.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
make sure if you get spacers that they are steel ones, aluminum ones corrode and break and the dissimilar metals play heck with each other.

Really? It's not as if you want the studs to come out. Most of the people on here probably won't even have their current trucks when the corrosion really hits. I doubt it would ever get to the point where you'd have to worry about them breaking in two. Yes, you will get a bit of galvanic corrosion, but not to the point where the aluminum will snap.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a good quality billet should be fine but not cast, ive seen cheap cast lift blocks crumbling apart.