wheel size suburban obs 305/70-16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matsh

Reaction score
on my sub i now got 305/70-16. looks a litle to small after the bushwackers got on.
got 2" bodylift and a little cranked torsion.

will 315/75-16 be ok? that would be the same as 35x12.5 right?

the car :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do those flares actually add any type of clearance to the fenders :think: or just stick out a good bit? I don't see why not go for it.

matsh

Reaction score
had to cut 2" of the top of the arch and 1 1/2 at the sides. so you get a litle more flex space and a litle more clearing front and back wheel arch

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
You should be fine with 35's then, you may have some rubbing on the frame depending on your rims, but usually a little extra crank or wheel spacers fixes this. most guys around here can run 35's no problem with a 3"bl and level. since you have cut outs a 2" lift and level you should be rockin.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can you tell me about your winch set up? I have a hidden winch bracket, but it's now buried in my parts shed and I can't find it. I need to start over now. I cant find anything off the shelf unless i buy an $1800 bumper.
The burb is lokking good!

matsh

Reaction score
now the car sits on general grabber at2 315/75-16. looks much better with this new tires :)

this is the winch mount i made. bolted on each side into the frame.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You may have a money maker there. I can not find anyone that makes this for our trucks.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
now the car sits on general grabber at2 315/75-16. looks much better with this new tires :)

this is the winch mount i made. bolted on each side into the frame.

You dont happen to have measurements on that? or even better and autocad or inventor file do you? want to get an idea of how one would look bolted up to my truck, mabye with a front hitch mount or something though. Awesome design too!

matsh

Reaction score
i made the drawing in solidworks. have the part file, or i can save it as a dxf or dwg flat pattern so you can se the measures.