wheel size suburban obs 305/70-16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matsh

Reaction score
new tires in on.
general grabber at2.
315/75-16

You must be registered for see images attach

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice pics... I think you'd be better off with 16x10 wheels to stick them out a little farther..

matsh

Reaction score
mm only 16x8 on now, are looking for a set of 16x10. but unshure of what backspacing i nead on them..

White98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice rig! Looks better with the 315's. I have 315 Nitto at's on now too. I see you have the LED's up front and back. What brand if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking to do the same.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
THere is alot going on on that rig, but it is freaking awesome, it works together. Where do you live? I presume not in the USA.

matsh

Reaction score
Live in Norway :hmm:
the car should have a 6inch lift, but that is not OK with lift kits in norway... must have TUV or dekra verifications on the kit.
so to install a 6inch lift with cutting and modding the frame will be to much work if i get pulled over....

the led tail is the cheapest on ebay round sircles of leds. DONT buy these. bad fit on the truck, and many of the leds have died, already the first week the leds started to die...

the front light is also bought on ebay. blacked out with led park/signal in the lover housing. modified the driving light with projectors fx-r type from theretrofitsource.com and 55w d2s phillips bulb. super light now :evillol:
the stock light output of these was horrible. but the led parts is great, no problem with that.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks very pretty and nice there :D I like all that you have done and I bet you can see an varmit at night before they even thing about crossing the road :LOL: