wheel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff9922

Reaction score
I have looked at the wheel post and still didnt find a good good answer. I have a 95 c2500 8 lug and i found a set of wheels that are 20x9 0 offsett and 5 inch back space will that work to keep wheels under the fender.

You must be registered for see images attach

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Yes that will work to keep the wheel under the fender. my truck is a 1500 though but also 2wd, my current wheels are 0 offset as well and they are under the fenders. Don't mind the bulbus tires the 31's were on my truck when I bought it lmao.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Comparing 1500 and 2500 suspensions for wheel fitment.. OK :D

Good luck guys

They might fit...you'll have to try and let us know.

Richard

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are numerous calculators online that can tell you the exact measurements of the wheel backspacing. After you have that, break out the measuring tape on your truck and figure it out. That will tell you if the wheel will fit. Once you know it does, then comes tire size... again, online calculators can help you there too. You arent going to get a direct answer when going with a set up that is different than others have done... it takes time and measuring to figure it out. Don't be scared, dive in!

Give a man a fish and he eats once, teach a man to fish and he can feed a village! ...or something like that...
https://www.willtheyfit.com/
https://tiresize.com/calculator/

Last edited:

TDNARB

Reaction score
I have looked at the wheel post and still didnt find a good good answer. I have a 95 c2500 8 lug and i found a set of wheels that are 20x9 0 offsett and 5 inch back space will that work to keep wheels under the fender.

do the string and lug nut measurement yourself.