Wheel and tire help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
i vote the classic II wheels never been a fan of black wheels!

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
the classic 2s look great! but if you wanna do something different, id suggest getting black wheels with polished accents, since ur truck still has chrome it will look good and go with the flow of things. If it were my truck id keep the wheels you have now because they look awesome, and i personnally dont care for black wheels with black walkk tires on a black truck, you need something to break it up. good luck!

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
Also i wouldnt recomend getting mud grapplers, they arent that great in the mud, they are very expensive and are by far the loudest tires ive ever heard. but they do look awesome. The good year wrangler kevlars, and the duratracs are great tires, also the fierce attidues are very nice, whatever you do just make sure its what you want cuz theyre not cheap! haha

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Classic II it is and I've heard the same things from tons of people about the mud grappler. I might settle on another set of mtz's once mine wear down

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
All ive ever run is directionals, ive had procomp xterrains, baja claws, and yokahama geolandar mt, were all good tires, i never had any issues in mud, snow, or rain, but as any mud tire its all about if you got enough power to keep em cleaned out