whats wrong with my front end?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevybed

Reaction score
whats causing my tire to lay in so bad? im running 3 inch body 3 inch suspension and 35s.

i blew a tire and put my spare on and when i got home i noticed my tire laying right in. i had a quick look at my camber washers and they dont seem to be backed off any.

looking for some ideas on where to start

here are some pics i took, the ball joint angles are sickening

You must be registered for see images attach

Chevybed

Reaction score
no its still sitting on its own weight there, il see if i can get some better pics though

Chevybed

Reaction score
here is how it is sitting, dont mind my bumper i hit a tree in the woods a couple of months ago lol.

Chevybed

Reaction score
here is how it is sitting, dont mind my bumper i hit a tree in the woods a couple of months ago lol.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Upper balljoints toast it looks like. Put a jack under the lower a-arm and Check it real quick.

Those look like some serious angles on the front suspension. The upper control arm to the steering knuckle and the angle the tie rod attaches aswell.. Looks that way from the pics anyways.

Sent from my throttle body injected galaxy note3