what's good for polishing stock wheels and diamond plate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know polishing diamon toolboxes sucks! mine was clear coated you would have to strip the clear to polish it if i remember right. i had a buffer and someting a friend gave me that is used in the chrysler body shop where he works. ill try to find out what it was but it worked awesome. never dull is a very good product too though i have used that on alot of things. id prob use the steel wool then never dull for wheels though.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This shines great,
is the easiest on/off polish I've ever used
and it doesn't have that chemical smell.
Try it and I'm willing to bet you'll trash any other polish you have.

You must be registered for see images attach

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This shines great,
is the easiest on/off polish I've ever used
and it doesn't have that chemical smell.
Try it and I'm willing to bet you'll trash any other polish you have.

You must be registered for see images attach

Great stuff even works good on plastic

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
I don't know about chrome, but I know for aluminum use flower on a wet rag. Works great. Also for the tires use some dish soap and they will have that "new" look again.

How did I find these? Gearz TV. http://www.gearztv.com/tipdetails.php?tip=34

My favorite one is using tobascco sauce for loosening rusted bolts. Makes you wonder if you should eat it!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
tires I aint worried about I use bleech white and it works great, if not then I do use reg. soap. As for chrome I got mother's chrome polish. Just wondered how I can bring back my diamond plate and how to polish my stock alloy wheels. I'm gonna have to strip the diamond plate I think it's clear coated, I know the tailgate is and looks better with it off, where it's scratched off.