what vehicles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had blue leather bench seats? I've looked everywhere and cant find any.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
AFAIK, These trucks had bench seats that were only available in fabric or vinyl.
An upholstery shop could make up a leather cover for you, but it wouldn't be cheap. Depending on the leather quality, how fancy you wanted the new cover to be, & how much work is required to make the frame & foam right, & ready for the new cover, you'd be in the $800.00 range for a factory looking seat, & up to $1500.00 for a totally custom seat, in my shop. I'd install heaters for that price, too. But that would be a totally rebuilt seat that would last for another 20 years or so, depending on how it was looked after.

This is an example of what's possible. This is a factory seat out of a '56 F-100. It began life looking like a seat from a school bus & this is what I turned it into.

You must be registered for see images attach

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i found a full leather bench thats grey at a local junkyard and a reg cab 3/4 ton its got the flip down console it power also

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
i found a full leather bench thats grey at a local junkyard and a reg cab 3/4 ton its got the flip down console it power also

That's a rare one! Would you happen to know what year of truck that that's out of?
I'd be willing to pay around $300.00 for it, if it was in fairly good shape.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
That's a rare one! Would you happen to know what year of truck that that's out of?
I'd be willing to pay around $300.00 for it, if it was in fairly good shape.

98 or so it had the newer dash with tha pass air bag so it was late 96+, it was in a local yard in auburn always wanted to buy it never had money though and i think the only thing work was the paper holder on top of the console was gone

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe ill just have to convert to cloth to grt rid of the buckets then.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
You sure the bench was leather and not vinyl?

it looked like leather had the flip down center console and it was power i might go look at is this weekend and get a price if its still there