What the heck are these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

564crewdog

Reaction score
Just received an open box of 4x6 speakers from Amazon and got 3 extra parts not included in the packing list...does anyone know that the heck these things are?

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol:

Some kind of ignition coils for sure. That's hilarious.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Yeah, coils..... for a coil on plug type ignition. Any numbers you could Google, to see what they fit?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
That sounds like one time at work, a JoAnn craft store that I serviced as the magazine merchandiser, got--in the sealed shipping box of new magazines from our distribution center to the store via ups-- 2 pairs of ladies' lingerie, 3 bags of stainless steel sheet metal screws, and a small spiral notebook. I **** y'all not!
Somebody at Brown Santa was having a very interesting day..... I've seen some strange things get repackaged when they break a box but l think you win the award

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look like chrysler like a 3.6. Ive replaced quite a few at work

564crewdog

Reaction score
Thats got to be it! There's a part number of P-94 on the side, couldn't find a cross-reference with a quick search...funny nonetheless. Someone, somewhere is yelling, "where the hell are my coils!!"

Tomcat58

Reaction score
Just received an open box of 4x6 speakers from Amazon and got 3 extra parts not included in the packing list...does anyone know that the heck these things are?

Parts are Parts ... Just duct tape them some where under the hood and call it good hahahaha Hey boss I always wanted to fix a transmission. As soon as I figure out how it comes apart I will fix it for sure :) yee haaa