What original or unique mods have you done - not the norm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Nbs console

Sealed beam headlights

Posi lok

Squarebody ralleys

Homeade air cleaner

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
custom grille that's basically impossible to find, since its no longer made or sold... along with cut and pulled/stretched the stock bed sides. there are probably a few other things i have done that i cant think of right now but oh well. have a ton of stuff i wanna do in the future as well

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
custom grille that's basically impossible to find, since its no longer made or sold... along with cut and pulled/stretched the stock bed sides. there are probably a few other things i have done that i cant think of right now but oh well. have a ton of stuff i wanna do in the future as well

:jawdrop: That GRILLE!!!! I have never seen it before, who made it?

And your bedside!!! Did you separate it from the wheel house and just add to it, to make it stick out? Looks AWESOME!!!

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think its an old cal kustoms grille or something like that, from probably the late 90's. and yes, i split it in the wheel well area, and added to it to keep it stretched/pulled. also had to make new longer lower supports as well. used some round electrical conduit for that. lol

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
:jawdrop: That GRILLE!!!! I have never seen it before, who made it?

And your bedside!!! Did you separate it from the wheel house and just add to it, to make it stick out? Looks AWESOME!!!

Not bad at all for both mods. That's the first custom grille that doesnt make me feel sick while looking at it.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
A lot of mine are just parts swaps from other trucks I've found in salvage yards. lol

USB Ports in place of the lighter

Steering wheel Controls, 130mph Police Cluster

Overhead console with flip-down screen

Denali Seats

LED's throughout as well as Escalade Console & Bose Sub

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BoxerPitMix, I love those mods! How difficult was installing the new steering wheel with controls? Does yours have an airbag?

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
BoxerPitMix, I love those mods! How difficult was installing the new steering wheel with controls? Does yours have an airbag?

Thanks

It's not too hard.. Yes it has an airbag. You can only do it on 98+ steering wheels. It's basically just changing the clock spring, adding the controls under the airbag, and running a wire to your radio.

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you saying that you can only install it on 98+ trucks or that the steering wheel with controls only came on 98+ trucks. Mine is a 96

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Are you saying that you can only install it on 98+ trucks or that the steering wheel with controls only came on 98+ trucks. Mine is a 96

Only on 98+ trucks, they have a smaller airbag. But (and I'm sure someone that knows better than I do will chime in here) I don't see why you couldn't switch your steering wheel/airbag over to a 98+ in your truck.