What leaf springs should I run?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I'm upgrading from my stiff 8" springs to a 6" soft ride spring. I know the best way to go is to put my money into a custom spring but I don't have the money for that right now. The leafs I have also have 11 leafs in the pack and all the ones I've looked into have 5-6 leafs. So I want to see what other members have had good luck with

JoeyD

Reaction score
Why not go shackle flip, 2in block and a set of stock 63's? If money is a concern this will be the cheapest way out and also the best riding

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I'm talking about both actually. I figure shackle flip in the rear but don't know what set up to achieve 8-9" of lift. As for the front I heard a good off the shelf leaf is a skyjacker soft ride in a 6" spring

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a shackle flip/hanger kit for the back that I used when I used to be lifted 9". Stock spring, no block or add-a-leaf. I'll get it to you cheap plus shipping. It's just been sitting in my garage waiting for a good home. Do you still have the stock springs on the rear of yours?

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
No but I have a buddy with stock 3/4 ton springs that I can pick up cheap. How much for the shackle flip and is it the ORD kit?