What is this under driver side dash?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isd503

Reaction score
What is this? Is it missing any fuses/components?

Attachments

• IMG_7590.jpeg
    IMG_7590.jpeg
    251.4 KB · Views: 38

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you look in the manual, it identifies all parts. That's not not being harsh, the info is in your hands.

96CK

Reaction score
Probably a little late to the game here, but this was also a question I had but didn't ask because they typical answers that don't help much.
But, due to getting some headway - and using the term "convenience center" I was able to find this.

I imagine it's in the service manual somewhere, and yes, you could look it all up, but that's not how I'm wired.
If I have and/or find information, I like to share it. To each their own.

Hope this helps, i know it helped me just knowing I wasn't missing a ton of relays.

You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably a little late to the game here, but this was also a question I had but didn't ask because they typical answers that don't help much.
But, due to getting some headway - and using the term "convenience center" I was able to find this.

I imagine it's in the service manual somewhere, and yes, you could look it all up, but that's not how I'm wired.

Hope this helps, i know it helped me just knowing I wasn't missing a ton of relays.

Agreed

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seriously, did you just say " you have the manual, and your not looking in the manual because your " not wired that way " ?
Or your just too lazy. Let someone else. The answers " don't help much ? " . Pretty bold, did you actually read any posts and answers ? We don't live here, we answer when we have time. Your free to choose whatever you want.
But making blanket statements is ignorance on your part.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score

There's some issues with that diagram, other than it being turned sideways. Where it has C7/C8 labeled power seats, on my truck(3500), that's where the roof lights plug in. On my parts truck(2500) that's where the overhead console plugs.

I'll have to check to be sure, but I'm thinking power door functions plug into the Gray D1-D6, but not certain.