What is this called...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Louis63

Reaction score
Anyone know the correct term for these bumper attachments? I saw them earlier on a 93ish c1500 and quite liked the classic look. No idea if it was factory or not.

You must be registered for see images attach
Definitely never factory option on 88 98 but, u could get some from jc Whitney to fit dang near anything back in the day. U may still can

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Beats the hell out of pushing it myself. Personally I've wanted some of these for a while now but just haven't gotten off my ass to research them. I shove dead cars up my short steepish driveway sometimes and these would sort of flatten the pointy bumper out a bit. As it is I end up leaning on the front license plate plastic deal.

The "redneck bumper" might be useful for you if you are doing that. Tie an old tire (minus rim of course) right in front of the point. Move lots of stuff, no damage.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I have seen two GMT400 trucks with the old school push thingys. A Chevy 2WD 3500 CCLB DRW with a custom paint job (like the conversion trucks) and a truck at the junk yard. They look pretty cool on these trucks.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I have seen two GMT400 trucks with the old school push thingys. A Chevy 2WD 3500 CCLB DRW with a custom paint job (like the conversion trucks) and a truck at the junk yard. They look pretty cool on these trucks.

After they were first talked about in this thread, I saw that Rockauto actually lists them for my truck.

Jack Schneider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only truck I’ve seen them on was the truck I took them off of :)