What is a good brand of Bags??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trill

Reaction score
I know everyone has different opinions about bags but what brand is a good one? I was thinkin about going with the Slams RE-7. What do yall think??

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I recently went from airlift dominators to slams and the slams are night and day difference better in ride quality. SS FTW!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have had dominators and never had a problem with them, but I think they can be bouncy... Slams are good too.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
My dominators started separating in the middle for some reason after about a year of use. I will post some pics up later.

Not saying all of them do that, that was my experience with em.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have used them all, I even still have some dominator's in the shop, but you just can't beat a slam, I even have some old RS-72's that are still good.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im running dominators in the front and it seems to ride the best around 80 psi. Anything more it's like a rock.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Slams for sure, haven't heard anything bad about em. The slam RE's are good bags but I heard the SS bags suck cuz they went from metal to plastic plates