What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
I have pictures of your truck on my computer, haha- it looks so clean and I love that color on these trucks.

Thanks!
I wasn't sure about the color when I first bought it. I never was much of a red vehicle sort of guy. Now, after owning it for 7 years, I can't imagine it any other color.
My truck is beginning to show it's age. The clear coat on the roof is virtually gone and it's starting to cloud up on the hood/front fenders. When it warms up, I'll buff it out again.
I went with clear headlights/turns/corner lights recently. I need to do the four bulb mod before I put the corners on.
I also took the upper fenderwell trim off because they were so dinged up. I'll leave them off for a while to see if I like it. Still debating whether to remove the side trim.
Sorry, I'm babbling.
Laters.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3 ton of corn

You must be registered for see images

Sent from somewhere in MN

ugh a gravity wagon! i used to have to tow them when I lived back home, freaking beat me to death! then you gotta give yourself a mile of room because backing them is pretty much impossible.

95whitechevy

Reaction score
Not a huge load but the only one that I've actually taken a picture of lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry its so small pic was taken with my phone

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Towed my free lawnmower to my bro-n-laws shop to change some deck bearings!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ugh a gravity wagon! i used to have to tow them when I lived back home, freaking beat me to death! then you gotta give yourself a mile of room because backing them is pretty much impossible.

Yeah backing up with anything other than a narrow front tractor is pretty much impossible..... Towing it wasn't bad other than the constant jerking over bumps and top speed of 15mph :lol:

Sent from somewhere in MN

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
6000# skid steer + 2000# trailer
+6000# CCSB 14000# rolling weight pushing through 12" of snow. long day.

The roads were all clear where I took these pics but on a few roads I was dragging the trailer over the snow. Spinning all 4 wheels on the truck just trying to get around lol fun times.
CrewCab Steve