What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well made my trip successfully, little over 400miles both ways.

You must be registered for see images attach

KevinF

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since my last post.. I also bought some helper bags this weekend, not installed yet.

Last edited:

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome man! Glad to see someone else that actually knows how to load a truck.

Ya, not to big of a deal just kept an eye on my tire air pressures and made sure to look in all my mirors. The truck had plenty of power, had everything jacked way up with my Superchips handheld... between 10-11mpg

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Towed my 94 to my brother-n-laws shop to put the lift on. The left front wheel only had 3 lugnuts holding it on, it was sitting on 10 yr old tires and the rims were rubbing the upper control arms. That the reason I didn't drive it.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Towed my 94 to my brother-n-laws shop to put the lift on. The left front wheel only had 3 lugnuts holding it on, it was sitting on 10 yr old tires and the rims were rubbing the upper control arms. That the reason I didn't drive it.

I was mudding all weekend with only four nuts on each wheel lmao didn't travel down any highways, just trails and mud...

KevinF

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome man! Glad to see someone else that actually knows how to load a truck.

What do you mean?? Forwards on the trailer? Doesn't much matter and long as the load is centered laterally on the trailer and there is proper positive tongue weight. A half ton towing a fullsize works but its not the best!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
What do you mean?? Forwards on the trailer? Doesn't much matter and long as the load is centered laterally on the trailer and there is proper positive tongue weight. A half ton towing a fullsize works but its not the best!

Obviously none of y'all got it. I'm not stupid. I've towed a square body crew cab dually with our 04 z71 half ton with no problem. Most people like to pull cara up to the front rub rail and call it good. It's not often you see people who dont overdo the Tongue weight

KevinF

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most people like to pull car up to the front rub rail and call it good.

Only inexperienced/uneducated people. Most people that I know actually set their tows and hauls up properly. On my trailer the axle is quite far back and its only a 16' deck so I often have to load a backwards so tongue weight doesn't get crazy. Will be adding 2 or 4 ft more deck behind the axles. In due time..