What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Not a GMT, nor was it pulled with one (my cousin likes his fords), but I think it's worth sharing. My cousin owns both of these. I just helped him pick them up.

You must be registered for see images attach
Awesome! Gov planet?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not a GMT, nor was it pulled with one (my cousin likes his fords), but I think it's worth sharing. My cousin owns both of these. I just helped him pick them up.

I'm jealous of your cousin. I've wanted an HMMWV for a long time. Badass.

rosco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome! Gov planet?

Yes sir!! Good prices sometimes. I'm not gonna say what he paid for these, but they were cheap. The green one didn't run, but the tan one did and there were 2 different canvas tops in the back of the green one. One top for a 4 seat, and one for a 2 seat. Perfect!! We made one a 4 seat and left one a 2. It also didn't take much to get the green one going. New fluids, patch a hole in the fuel tank, and batteries.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yes sir!! Good prices sometimes. I'm not gonna say what he paid for these, but they were cheap. The green one didn't run, but the tan one did and there were 2 different canvas tops in the back of the green one. One top for a 4 seat, and one for a 2 seat. Perfect!! We made one a 4 seat and left one a 2. It also didn't take much to get the green one going. New fluids, patch a hole in the fuel tank, and batteries.
Yah i look kn there quite a bit i have an m1008

KevinF

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a little deceiving.. We picked up this 3 ton crew cab (I thought it was super cool but my wife didn't see the appeal?? :hmm:) with my friend's 7.3 dually.. I just moved it around the yard and unloaded it with my truck.

The second pic is why gooseneck is good and 5th wheel (hitches without double pivot anyway) is bad in my yard.

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The new trailer. 7x14 with a ramp door.

Helping out Devin (83GMCK2500) after an accident.
Would you please tell me what brand the lights are in your front bumper ? Thanks.