What fog lights are these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ranster

Reaction score
I've been searching and the only fog lights I see are on the plastic below the front bumper. These are an oval shape and are actually installed in the front bumper. My passenger side one is broke and holds water so I'm looking for replacement. I've attached a picture.
1997 GMT400

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
You might want to check out LMC, they have those type of bumpers and sell replacement fog lights for those type of bumpers.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you pulled one out and looked to see if there's a part number anywhere on it? If there is you might have some luck plugging that number into Google.

ima93chevyguy

Zip-Tie Mechanic
Reaction score
That looks like a LMC bumper but they may have changed designs.. mine is only a couple years old and this is my fog light design and that's what fog lights they sell as replacements. These are like a 3" round design.
Your best luck is probably going to be to find a part number on them

Ranster

Reaction score
That looks like a LMC bumper but they may have changed designs.. mine is only a couple years old and this is my fog light design and that's what fog lights they sell as replacements. These are like a 3" round design.
Your best luck is probably going to be to find a part number on them

Yeah I'm just going to pull one this weekend and see. thanks for the info. Mine aren't a perfect circle they have a kind of oval shape to them.