What do you guys think of these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I seen these in the catalog in lmc and wanted to hear some opinions.. But my internet is messed up so the part number from lmc is 37-4606 or 37-4605. I like the black ones but i have hids as well.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my truck is the hunter green looking color, I was going for the black and green look. I already smoked my parking lights and turn signals, so I was kind of looking for some better head lightst that would go along wiht the black look of my other lights, bt doen't want smoked head lights.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They're a good looking set of lights for sure. I had considered them for my Suburban, but some who had bought them complained of them sticking out too far, which kept me with the TYC Elegante lights. The set of lights pictured in the eBay link don't have glare caps, yet the set am92 has on his truck does have them. I also prefer the rectangular shapes in the reflectors shown in the parking lights on the eBay link versus the spiral shape of am92's.