what bags u runnin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Re-7 in the front and will have Re-8 in the rear, no complaints and no shocks at the moment.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have RE7s with shocks up front rides great Ive had this setup going on 6 years with no problems with the bags

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
re7's sounds like what i will be buying next time around.....thanks for the input guys!

SunSetPrez

Reaction score
I use contitech in the front of these trucks and universal air airhouse II's in the back always. I have used re7's and 8's in the front and i have to end about 1 out of every 15 back for warranty and those s dont like to warranty anything. I will add that I use he old style conti's. And slam is raising the prices insane beginning of the year.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool thanks for sharing that info man.....do you mind tellin me why u like to run those specific bags on this style truck?....im really curious

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Airlift Dom 2600's will be going on mine on all 4. Figured I would run these since already had 2 from pervious kit, might as well have matching set in the rear.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah no doubt......ive never used dominators.....you like them alot?

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had re-7's on my old truck in front, no shock and it rode great. It was like riding in a caddy. Also felt pretty firm without shocks for a heavier truck. Ecsb.

You must be registered for see images attach