what bags u runnin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for all the bagged guys on here........im just curious what type of bags you guys are running......and why you like or dislike your choice......im runnin slam ss7's.......i think they ride perfect but i heard lots of other people had problems with them ripping....so i just wanted to get some opinions so i have a heads up next time i buy new bags.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do u guys have any complaints with the ride quality? are u guys runnin shocks up front also?

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive got firestone 2600's up front and airlift dominators in the rear...i hate them bothand would prefer slams but i couldt afford slams and i traded work for parts a buddy had...

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I have slam re7's on the front and re8's on the rear of my project truck. I had all re7's when it was drivable and it rode real good. I have not been able to test out the re8's yet.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
firestones.. slam is having to many problems with there new bags.. dominators would be my 2nd if had to buy new ones.. the dominators will give you more lift over the firestones

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah my ss7 are only about 3 months old.......got ss7's on all 4 corners.....they are starting to crack by the bottom plate where it meets up with the bottom bellow.....they are about 3 months old and i have only driven the truck 5 times......the ride quality in the front is amazing with shocks......but the integrity of the bag just doesnt seem up to par for me

Last edited:

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The slam bags was the best till they changed I guess who they had them built by. Now there thin look cheap. I got to see a side by side of the old slam bad and the new. There is a big difference..