What 4 link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It will definately be non adjustable. I'm not sure if the weld up 4 link is something I'm willing to tackle, I've got a welder and can weld, how hard is it to set up a 4 link?

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookin into a fuel cell also, anybody tell me what the width in between frame rails is?

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
Does it use the same sending unit? How big is it?
I use the pump and sending unit out of the used s-10 tank I bought. Mine was from a 95 2dr s-10 blazer . I see you are in OK city area. I have a tank in my garage I would sale to you.

Parts I used for my swap
1) get the factory fuel pump plug from the blazer tank
2) fuel line from the blazer tank --- this is just from the fuel filter of the blazer back.
3) I use the cross member and the strap from the blazer to hold the tank in place...

The tank I have has the straps to hole tank in place and sending unit and pump.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
It will definately be non adjustable. I'm not sure if the weld up 4 link is something I'm willing to tackle, I've got a welder and can weld, how hard is it to set up a 4 link?

I always do a 4link and coil overs to my trucks..

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They are not that bad to set up, you will need an angle finder to set up your pinion angle, but all in all they are terrible to set up.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use the pump and sending unit out of the used s-10 tank I bought. Mine was from a 95 2dr s-10 blazer . I see you are in OK city area. I have a tank in my garage I would sale to you.

Parts I used for my swap
1) get the factory fuel pump plug from the blazer tank
2) fuel line from the blazer tank --- this is just from the fuel filter of the blazer back.
3) I use the cross member and the strap from the blazer to hold the tank in place...

The tank I have has the straps to hole tank in place and sending unit and pump.

Thanks, but if I do a 4 link inside the frame rails and have to get a different tank, I'm just gonna do a fuel cell from RCI.

They are not that bad to set up, you will need an angle finder to set up your pinion angle, but all in all they are terrible to set up.

I'm hopin that was a typo, lol.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's what I figured. I do have another question though. I know there are alot of different kits with different end links and bushings, ect. What is the best thing for a street driven vehicle. btw this truck will never see the strip and may go to a twisty track once or twice but will be a DD for the most part.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Kp or if you have a ****** wallet like draggin said ridetech. Also check out metalfabworx they have beefy ass universal 4 links for 340

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks dev, I'll check out metalfab. I havent heard of them.