Went 'off-roading' yesterday.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You guys that have been here for a while already know this.

My truck stops where the pavement ends!!!

I like my trucks clean. Inside. Outside. Underneath. This clean freakiness borders on OCD!
There could be a week's worth of dishes in the sink. I may be wearing my cleanest dirty clothes cause I haven't done laundry in a month. Could be I haven't vacuumed in 2 weeks.
But, damnit, my trucks are CLEAN!

So...this is sooo totally out of character! But this IS off-road! Lol!

Out for a drive yesterday & took a detour. Been craving a meal of BBQ salmon, so I figured I'd check out the guys fishing down on the river. If they've already caught their daily limit, sometimes they will sell one or two so that they can continue fishing. It's a record year for the salmon run. Lots of guys are catching their daily limit in under an hour! $5.00/lb.+ @ the store? Nope! $20.00 for a 20 pounder! Not quite on the up-&-up, but way cheaper than going to a store. Fresher too! Hey, they're still twitching! Can't get better than that!
Had to go 'off-road'! I think that this is the farthest that I've ever driven my '97 off of pavement!
Now, all the members that have 4X4's, do serious off-roading & post pix of your trucks 'flexing', can begin with the jokes & jests! Lol!

You must be registered for see images attach

Yup! I'm on a ****! Woohoo! Off-road!

Check out how high the river is on the right compared to the height of the golf course on the other side of the ****.

Truck pic *******!

Oh hell! There's a rock stuck in the tread! See it? Right there! Now I'll have to wash the truck!

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I don't see enough pictures of your trucks... Looks so clean!

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like your truck :waytogo: Very well done for a lowered truck.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Can you see all of the pix?

Yeah. I meant other than the one in your sig and a couple here and there from photoshoots you do, I don't see much of them.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks!
You say 'lowered' like it's a bad thing! Lol!

Just usually not done right. It takes something to make a truck look "right" and you have done it :hail:

Course my truck is lowered... :hidesbehindsofa:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Just usually not done right. It takes something to make a truck look "right" and you have done it :hail:

Course my truck is lowered... :hidesbehindsofa:

Thanks!
I've told that to my students so many times! "Simple is hard to do."
Too easy to throw every trick & idea at one project so that it sticks outa the crowd, but many times, it's a few simple things that will really make a dif.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks!
I've told that to my students so many times! "Simple is hard to do."
Too easy to throw every trick & idea at one project so that it sticks outa the crowd, but many times, it's a few simple things that will really make a dif.

Exactly :waytogo: