Welp Here are a Few Truck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Went for a cruise this evening before the storm. Took alot of pics but here is just a few Ill add more if wanted. New this year, Diamond Amber corners, LED Stock Tails, Richmond Locker. Soon to be installed New DJM Spindles, Hotchkis Coils, Front and Rear Helwig Sway bars. Truck Still needs to be fully detailed, These were after a quick wash. Enjoy.

You must be registered for see images attach

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Matt.... why the switch to djm spindles and hotchkis coils? Just curious.

Well I have had the beltechs for 5 years and I have hated how they push my front wheels out, it annoyed me long enough. So Im going with the DJMs to bring them back in. Its also going to help with the new coils. I decided to go with hotchkis to get the extra
.5" drop and because they are a stiffer coil, which will help with the handling along with the front and rear sway bars. Im building the truck to handle ike its on rails, without going super crazy, until I can afford to do what I want, which will be down the road, and those plans also include a nice built motor. So yea Thats why I am changing the front suspension up. I already have a buyer for my old components. Buckshot who just joined the forum and is an active memeber on gmfs, will be purchasing them. I also might be swaping out all my shocks again. I want a nice firm ride.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I have had the beltechs for 5 years and I have hated how they push my front wheels out, it annoyed me long enough. So Im going with the DJMs to bring them back in. Its also going to help with the new coils. I decided to go with hotchkis to get the extra
.5" drop and because they are a stiffer coil, which will help with the handling along with the front and rear sway bars. Im building the truck to handle ike its on rails, without going super crazy, until I can afford to do what I want, which will be down the road, and those plans also include a nice built motor. So yea Thats why I am changing the front suspension up. I already have a buyer for my old components. Buckshot who just joined the forum and is an active memeber on gmfs, will be purchasing them. I also might be swaping out all my shocks again. I want a nice firm ride.

Okay, just making sure you know that the hotchkis coils are closer to a 3" drop. That's why mine are still in a box, instead of on my truck. They are really nice riding spring, when you have the right shock from my experience with my buddies truck. You have a flip kit for the rear right?

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Okay, just making sure you know that the hotchkis coils are closer to a 3" drop. That's why mine are still in a box, instead of on my truck. They are really nice riding spring, when you have the right shock from my experience with my buddies truck. You have a flip kit for the rear right?

Yes I Do have a flip kit, I hope that I dont get a 3" drop out of it that will bring to 5/6 and I know that my 29" tire with rub like crazy. We'll see what happens. I plan to change all my inner fender bolts or trim them. I have edelbrock IAS shocks up frotn , I was thinking bilsteins or summit/doestechs.