Welders, Welding Accessories, Projects - everything about welding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When working on building/modifying our trucks, some folks have to heat, cut, and/or weld stuff. I thought some of you would want to show off your work and/or tools used.

It's was probably 20 years ago I bought this Curv-O-Mark (Sticker says $65), I used it mostly for welding 4" - 12" steel manifolds and connections for sand filters to buried PVC pipelines for drip systems in our orchards we managed or owned.

Here is an idea of how it works, the articulating arm can reach all the way around a pipe so you can get accurate cuts using the miter gauge on it. I have the structural adapter on it too.
You must be registered for see images attach

Comes with instructions so even I could get it right

Does stuff like this

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm no pro, just been welding as it relates to collision work and auto for 30+ years. Have built some stuff, modified tools along the way, cut up some motorcycles frames and parts along the way. Narrowing or widening fenders, stretched tanks. Minor fabrication,hand formed or hammered stuff

I have a Snap-On MM250 mig that been a rock solid and workhorse of a machine for over 2 decades and bought a Miller 211 about a year ago that that's a pretty badass little machine that pushes .024 nicely which the Snap-on even with a liner change doesn't like to do.

Only real formal training/certification was I-Car.

This could be interesting with some of the tooling or fixturing that shows up

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lets see if these post right. A car I'm working on presently

cut apart

all welded back up

Reaction score
I picked up an old miller matic 70S a few years ago and it has been a great machine. My only qualm is having to move the cable to adjust the power output, but I don't do high volume/production work, so it's not too big of a hindrance.