washed the truck today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I just realized something. Look where he's at in the pics... A touch less car wash. Just drive yours through one and walla, it's clean :lol:

haha it did the underbody wash thats why i paid for it wanted to get some of the salt build up off

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
haha it did the underbody wash thats why i paid for it wanted to get some of the salt build up off

Nothing wrong with an automatic car wash as long as it's touchless. I usually just lay a sprinkler under mine when I get home from off roadin.

Also, our entire hs senior class knew the codes to use to get a free carwash at the gas station near the school and every day, every vehicle in the Parkin lot was spotless :lol:

And if it missed a spot, you go back through it haha.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score

Well it won't be stock long! I fully plan on doing the mirrors while we do the lift, gonna get ones with turn signals but wire them to the parking lights so they will be like clearance lamps at night rather than blinkers, and they will go nicely with the cab lights I ordered.