washed the truck today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Got NBS wheels last night and put my 285s on them.

You must be registered for see images attach

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I must say, i like this one better then your RCSS, man! Looks great! I am also starting to like the light bar thing, but i think i'd rather do LED strobes ;)

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good! I almost got rims like that before I found my 17's. They were a lot more than $40, but had petty much new tires to.

Come wash mine now.... :D

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I must say, i like this one better then your RCSS, man! Looks great! I am also starting to like the light bar thing, but i think i'd rather do LED strobes ;)

i like My stepside a lot better but with maine winters i dont want it to rust so i parked it for the winter plus it needed work

Wheel's look good man!

thank you

That's a shame :nono:

I like the stepside best! :lol:

:lol:
Looks good! I almost got rims like that before I found my 17's. They were a lot more than $40, but had petty much new tires to.

Come wash mine now.... :D

i would like to find 17s but no luck on them being around 100 for a set around here with no tires. my rims had 2 tires that were half tread that i can use but the other 2 were bald. and i paid to have it washed because the touchless one also washes the bottom and i want to atleast rinse some salt off the bottom so it doesnt rot out to bad down there