Washed the carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I pulled the carpet out of my 1995 GMC extended cab to wash the filthy thing. Couldn’t get out the heavy stains but it definitely looks better. Sorry if there are double pics, this is my first time parting here. But there those are before, I’ll post after in a minute.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I plan on redoing the headliner next and probably will put new rear speakers While the trim is out. I’ll post pics when i get around to it. It’s just a back burner project i made out of my old daily so I’m not in a rush.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is a great improvement on the carpet, looks like a lot of it came right off. I'll bet it smells better too! I am looking forward to getting 25 years of dog hair out of mine when I pull the mat and install a carpet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is a great improvement on the carpet, looks like a lot of it came right off. I'll bet it smells better too! I am looking forward to getting 25 years of dog hair out if mine when I pull the mat and install a carpet.
Thanks, it took a lot of scrubbing, 2 cans of carpet cleaner, a bottle of purple power and a pressure washer.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can get some SEM "Color Coat" flexible paint and touch up/paint your carpet to get rid of those stains altogether. I'm thinking of doing that to my Go-Get-Mobile too.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, it took a lot of scrubbing, 2 cans of carpet cleaner, a bottle of purple power and a pressure washer.

I picked up one of those Ryobi electric pressure washers fairly recently . Only $100 at the box store and I am amazed how well it works. Not as good as the big gas models but a lot easier to use. I am going to remember your using a pressure washer on carpet. That is a handy trick.