Warn Wich hidden mount Pics and descriptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The question I get all the time is how does it bolt up and what does it look like. Here are a couple Pics that I have found. They are not mine but thank you to who ever took them.

Here is a very generic stick picture of how it mounts but you get the idea. The o in the middle is the roller fair lead and that is all you see after its mounted. It sits below the front bumper _|===o===|_
You can see my lisence plate in the picture below that is where the roller fairlead is. It is held on by MagLight flashlight clips. Trail Tip!
You must be registered for see images attach

So I hope this helps out the people that are wanting one. Any questions PM me .:cheers:

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Thanks bro for this post. I know now it won't work with my SAS swap because my front spring perch takes the spot of my tow hooks. So I will have to make something. Again clean ass truck!

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks bro for this post. I know now it won't work with my SAS swap because my front spring perch takes the spot of my tow hooks. So I will have to make something. Again clean ass truck!
Thanks again for the complements! It needs some TLC, she has been neglected for the last year. It needs a buff bad too. Would you mind sending me some closer pics of how the front perches are mounted up to the frame, and how you loose the tow hook spots.

Nitrofreak

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ChevyGuy78.... Would you mind getting some good close ups of that set up. I want to make one. since warn doesnt anymore. Also the third Picture down looks like a universal winch plate photo tooken directly from warn's site, Did you use one of those and then just make mounts to bolt under the tow hooks? any help is appreciated.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry all I've started a new job working nights so its hard adjusting... but I will get some pics when I get some time... Dont worry I havent forgoten yet lol

Nitrofreak

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries! I wouldn't actually get motivated and build anything until the summer when I'm out of school, and making money again ;)