Hidden Antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sirius XM, cuz I can't stand commercials. They keep giving me the $72 buck a year deal or I probably would not keep it, so for me it's affordable. Have the app on my phone for when I'm in my older trucks and I have two Oontz Angle 3 Pro's that I pair together and bluetooth'd to my phone. The Oontz's don't sound too bad, they lack bass but that's okay cuz I don't have to listen to commercials :cool:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been paying for XM in one of my vehicles for 16 years. :lol:

Back when it was just XM, before the Sirius merger. The Pioneer head unit in my red truck still displays the old XM logo when it's selected. Back in the day XM used to offer a lifetime plan for $500 IIRC. I was younger and poorer so I didn't consider it an option. Wish I would've done it now, would've saved me a ton in the long run.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dfw area has a few good stations. I haven’t had a personal cell phone in 15 years. I use my company cell but they get pissy on bandwidth so I can’t stream music.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Houston area is kinda sparse on good radio stations (for what I like to listen to). Our good rock &roll stations got bought out and turned into Spanish or urban music stations, so we mainly listen to the Pacifica station which has blues programs on the weekends.
When we had the other 99 Burb, that was our first vehicle with a factory CD player, so it got used a lot. Then the Denali and Mom's Pacifica had 6 disc changers, so we hardly ever listened to the radio except for certain shows. One of the guys on KPFT started out on Rice University station, and he plays a lot of the earlier blues and swamp pop music we all like. We followed him to KPFT, he has had several times slots but now is on Sunday.

NorthState

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok update: i figured WTH and inbolted the stock antenna and coiled up the base under the hop with surprising results! It still picks up here in my area fairly well. I bought a cheapo “range extender but haven’t tried it yet. I wanna do a double din conversion at some point, so I haven’t taken the dash apart again yet. You can see in the picture where I filled in the hole where the antenna used to come up from. Pretty happy with the results.
You must be registered for see images attach