Wanted 6 lug rims or tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
the rims were the problem not the tires- I rubbed with 285's with my 16 X 11's because of the offset... stockers are more forgiving because they tuck the tire

Yeah I know this...

I need to see if I can figure out the offset of my wheels so that I can see if anyone else has fit them with the same offset.

I just hate to spend 1200+ on tires and then not have any drivability

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
looks sharp!!! I like your truck. I may pick up some saw blade wheels for around 100 bucks. mainly just get them for the wheel spacers because the guy wont sell them separate lol..

Thank you. I have no experience with spacers so I could not tell you anything about them lol (though you were not askin)

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
in the pictures it looks like you should be able to take one easily.... :shrug:

Thats my gut feeling as well. It only adds 1.5 inches to the diameter which would only equal 3/4 " to the edge of the tire

(315/75s stand at about 34.5)

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Now that we are talking of wheels, did you guys ever see mine on? My tires are only 285's but man those rims helped out a lot-

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha, I have seen them. I do like them, but im just hopping around looking for tires! lol Rims are really my last worry. I would only get rims if I found a good deal.