Walked (slowly) on an L-98 '72 Vette

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
You sure your truck is okay? I whooped a mustang last night with ease. Haha! Then got my ass handed to me by an NBS Tahoe :nono: to my credit, though, I kept up with him and there was no way in hell it was stock.

What model Mustang? I could beat the 4.6 GTs with the 350, but not by much. The new 5.0s blew me away, haven't raced one with the 454 yet.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
What model Mustang? I could beat the 4.6 GTs with the 350, but not by much. The new 5.0s blew me away, haven't raced one with the 454 yet.

It was an early 2000's model. Not sure if it was a V6 or V8, couldn't hear his car over mine :lol: but I'm sure it was a V6, poor little fella couldn't keep up. After I slowed back down to 50 (speed limit) I watched him go WOT and try to catch up, so i punched it again and smoked him a second time.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Don't think that the Camry was stock. Driver was chucklin' pretty good when I got beside him at the next light!

This is the goal for the '98. This ain't mine.
Click on 'em. They're vids.

You must be registered for see images attach

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
I don't know if ya'll have heard mine, but that 502 mag cam is surprisingly choppy (same lift as the L29, longer duration). Excuse the squeaky belt, messy engine bay, and dying after revving in the first one, this was the first startup and the belt was a hair too long and I had to have the PCM retuned -

Last edited: