viper 3203 door lock harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So broke

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
my alarm has the relay for the door locks built in. i have found most of the wires for the connections but i don't know how to wire the door lock harness. i think it hooks up to the switch in the doors but i have no idea how. any help? what are the wire colors?

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used this site to help me when I installed my alarm but I needed an external pair of relays for mine.
http://www.modifiedlife.com/1996-chevrolet-silverado-c1500-car-alarm-wiring-diagram/

Heres a pic on mine in the driver side kick panel. My truck is a 94 and I had to cut the light blue wire, and the black and red wire. I tapped the orange wire for a constant 12v source. What year is your truck?
You must be registered for see images attach

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
The wire's are directional. If you hook it up backwards, it will unlock when you hit lock. And lock when you hit unlock. That's how I figured mine out. Trial and error. That pic up there is pretty informational.

So broke

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
mine is a 95 suburban. thanks for the pics. i got it hook up and working everything but the parking lights. where i can i find where that wire should go?