Video pop up ad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
Weirdly I can only access this thread on my phone. On my desktop I get a page could not be loaded error.
I have a similar problem this is the only thread I can not access on firefox for some reason have to use tor and seems that tor is letting ads through I hope at the very least that this gets fixed for the supporting members this is BS part of the reason they pay is not have ads in the first place

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's funny, I'm running Firefox on my Laptop with some kind of ad blockers. I don't see any ads whether I use my VPN or not.
I take that back, I just saw a little ad in the lower right of the screen! It doesn't get in the way with my 17" screen, if that matters.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I take that back, I just saw a little ad in the lower right of the screen! It doesn't get in the way with my 17" screen, if that matters.
Same thing here.

Not a huge issue in the scheme of things, kind of a 1st-world problem. But at the same time the
site is acting sluggish/laggy again, so it's as if the precious bandwidth is being sucked up by this
new 'feature'.

I hope this isn't a permanent change. I always likened the experience here to entering a library,
where the quiet ambience provided a better than average place to think.

Last edited:

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
And while I am reading this I am seeing a Lenova and SEMRUSH commercial. 2-3 pop up and then go away. PITA. .

And before I can leave, a T mobile and XEON commercial.