Video pop up ad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I am getting pop up ads on my PC. I am at another forum of @Shaggy at the Tahoe/Yukon Forum and the same thing is happening.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
while I do understand that a site needs to make money and that there are ways to block ads the thing that really rubs me the wrong way is all the members here that are paying members are seeing them as well and imho it should not be that way
Yea, I am seeing those ads while I am typing this. Surely, when a member pays and becomes a Supporting Member, there is a mouse click on their account to keep the ads away. In this case, some evil communist backed site is getting by that mouse click. PITFA!

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
while I do understand that a site needs to make money and that there are ways to block ads the thing that really rubs me the wrong way is all the members here that are paying members are seeing them as well and imho it should not be that way

Yea, I am seeing those ads while I am typing this. Surely, when a member pays and becomes a Supporting Member, there is a mouse click on their account to keep the ads away. In this case, some evil communist backed site is getting by that mouse click. PITFA!
It's an anomaly. Admin are on it I'm sure.