Annoying Assed Popup Ads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Beats me. I notice in my screenshot that adblock's icon is red, meaning it's actively blocking stuff.. but the ad is in the frame. However when I went to check adblock settings the icon was green, meaning it was paused. It wasn't just paused on this site, it was paused on ALL sites. I doubt I had a finger slip and paused it, so I have no idea what happened there. I un-paused and the ads are gone again..

Richard

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AdBlock Plus seems like they've kind of dropped the ball lately. I had to uninstall it from my dad's computer the other day because YouTube was detecting it as an ad-blocker and therefore not allowing him to watch any videos.
Same here. It's a shame because it's been the best for years now.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got ads while tryin browse this thread ‍♂️♂️ isthere any free ad blockers?

Attachments

• IMG_0643.png
    IMG_0643.png
    862.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0644.png
    IMG_0644.png
    798.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was having the same problem so I downloaded an ad blocker and now it pops up wanting me to upgrade. At least when I close out that popup it stays gone. Yeah,ads have infiltrated y'alls site pretty heavily.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably jinxing myself, but I don’t get any on “the forum” and I don’t have any adblocker’s. Maybe they’re the problem. :shrug: