Vette servo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ok I keep seeing the mention of using a servo from the corvettes transmission as an upgrade. What does changing to the 'vettes servo do exactly? I'm just wondering since the Trailblazer also uses a newer version of the 4L60E and am just wondering if its worth it to install one.

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It gets the slop out of between 1st and 2nd gear. Well worth the time and effort in doing this mod.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Yep. Takes about 10 minutes and is well worth your time. Instead of "sliding" into 2nd gear, it'll shift firm into second. Most people think the easy shift into second is good on the transmission, when in fact it's the exact opposite.

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really if you are going to take the time to do it, go ahead and spend and extra $40 dollars and get a billet super servo. You will not be disappointed.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys! Def will be putting this onto the parts list then. Unfortunately i prob will not be doing the install due to the DD nature of the truck and the fact my roommates would freak out if i did any thing like that in the backyard lol so i will prob wind up getting it installed professionally.

Really if you are going to take the time to do it, go ahead and spend and extra $40 dollars and get a billet super servo. You will not be disappointed.

Have a link for said super servo?