Vacuum canister

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPLucas3132

Reaction score
Im tired of dead ends no i dont want your advice saying there is no gain if you arent gonna say where and how to run lines on a vortec 350 to delete the vacuum canister keep scrolling thanks

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im tired of dead ends no i dont want your advice saying there is no gain if you arent gonna say where and how to run lines on a vortec 350 to delete the vacuum canister keep scrolling thanks
What vacuum cannister are you talking about? The charcoal canister that vents the fuel tank? If you are talking about the charcoal canister it is just dumb to delete one. The truck will have a lingering fuel smell in and around it when it is parked on a hot day especially indoors and you will lose some fuel efficiency by not storing and burning off those fuel fumes that otherwise escape from the fuel tank vent.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a forum. You just can’t dictate what responses are going to be. Not a great way to make your first post on a new forum either. Besides, you might hear an opposing veiw that makes sense.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im tired of run on sentences that have no punctuation and posts that are supposedly asking for something but not giving a direct question or any information to help us help you fix something that isn’t broken then get mad when you don’t get the responses your looking for

Welcome to the forum by the way. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. There’s a lot of knowledgeable folks here more than willing to help, if you’re willing to listen…

Last edited:

El Tigre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Deleting EVAP is beyond foolish. Gas evaporates, and separates. The tank accumulates condensation, it's all bad news. No upside of any kind has ever been found.