Upper corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks nice with that too corners lit up still need to order some new bumper lights it's been 7 yrs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
This might be a dumb question but after doing this mod do you keep them as turnsignals or do they light up all the time like park/poslights?
I want to do this mod but I'd like the corners to work as park/poslights instead (not blinking). I'd like to use the frontfacing turnsignals and park/poslights as turnsignals only.
Is that possible to do with some simple rewiring?

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The bottom or stock corner light will function how it normally does, you can choose how the upper operates by where you grab your power from, not sure deleting the corners as signals is good idea as its there for the people to your left or right can see your blinker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Nope. The running lights circuit opens when the corresponding turn signal comes on.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
If I understood correctly he wants to keep all of the lights that flash stock to flash just wants to do the upper and make it so it don't flash, easy to do just have to use a little extra wire to do it, for the park lamp there is 3 wires to the socket, one is constant, one is for the flasher, one is ground, just splice in to the constant and the ground and it will only be a marker light

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
The bottom or stock corner light will function how it normally does, you can choose how the upper operates by where you grab your power from, not sure deleting the corners as signals is good idea as its there for the people to your left or right can see your blinker

Well, it will if I don't do some rewiring. If I switch the lower corner light and running light I would get what I'm looking for, obviously I would have to switch the bulb holders too... I think it should work, as long as I have bulbs in them it doesn't really matter where it's located, it'll still work properly, no?
Since I live in Europe and by law all vehicles here have to have turnsignals on the sides too, located somewhere on the front fender, my truck actually has 3 turnsignals up front (front, corner + sides). As far as I know the gmt400's are the only once with 3, everyone else has 2 (front or corner + side), so that's not really a problem. This is also why I'd like to do this.